Theme: Next Gen. Technology for a Smarter World
Euro Satcomm 2019
Welcome to Euro SatComm 2019, Amsterdam…….
Conference Series llc LTD heartily invites across the globe to attend 7th Global Meet on Wireless, Aerospace & Satellite Communications (Euro SatComm 2020) schedule during February 12-13, 2019 at Paris, France a leading forum for Business professionals, Scientists, Professor, Directors of companies, Delegates, Industrialists, Researchers and Students in the field Aerospace, Wireless & Telecommunication to exchange information on their latest research progress and with a Theme “ Next Gen. Technology for a Smarter World” to cover almost all aspects and fields of Aerospace, Wireless and Satellite Communication Sector.
Importance & Scope of Euro SatComm 2020:
Euro SatComm-2020 conference is to learn and share knowledge on Aerospace, Wireless, and Satellite Telecommunication. This Conference provides a forum for exchange of ideas and authoritative views by leading Academic Scientists, Space Researchers, Business Delegates, Talented Student Communities, Research Scholars, Business Leaders and Investors in this exciting field. Outstanding keynote speakers and well known leading scientists and experts from across the globe will be expected to share their knowledge. We endeavour to bring individuals from various fields, and to make a situation in which they can team up synergistically, and ideally make new logical outcomes.
The Euro SatComm-2020 cover a wide range of topics related to innovative Aerospace, Wireless and Telecommunication applications while focusing on IoT. The Euro SatComm-2020 offers important visions into front-line applications from global experts, start-ups and the winners of Europe's major innovation competitions for Space applications.
6th Global Meet on Wireless, Aerospace & Satellite Communications is organizing an outstanding Scientific Exhibition/Program and anticipates the world's leading specialists involved in Wireless, Satellite, Telecommunication, Aerospace. Your organization will benefit with excellent exposure to the leaders in Aerospace, Wireless and Satellite Telecommunication. You can update your knowledge about current situation of Wireless Technology and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. Euro SatComm 2019 is an exciting opportunity to showcase the new technology. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, strategies, and the newest updates in Aerospace, Wireless, Satellite Telecommunication fields are hallmarks of this conference.
Highlights of Wireless, Aerospace & Satellite Communications 2020 Conference
- Meet the Experts of Aerospace, Wireless, Satellite and communication from 25+ countries around the globe
- Meet your peers and evaluate your research in front of experts
- More than 25 presentations from Industry and Academia leader
- World-class platform to Exhibit your products and services
- One- to-one interaction, B2B, and B2A etc.
- Well organizing program with 5+ hours of networking sessions
- Interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions
- Best Poster Awards , Young Research Forums.
Come and Share your Idea to the World.
Wireless,Aerospace & Satellite Communications Scientists and researchers in the broad areas of Communications and Aerospace engineering, Networking, are most likely to attend and utilize the scope of extending their skills, work on basic and significant applications and doing their masters and research work in programming building streams are most likely to attend this conference. Participants from both the Industry and Academia working in all the domains of Aerospace, Computer Science and Engineering, Technology, but not limited to various sectors of Computer Science Applications such as:
- Directors, CEO’s, Presidents and Vice presidents
- Presidents, VPs, CEOs, CTOs, MDs and GMs
- Buyers and procurement specialists
- Design and R&D engineers
- Deans and Professors
- Aerospace Engineer
- Space agencies
- Spacecraft, Satellite, launch vehicle manufacturers/ operators
- Wireless and Telecommunication engineers
- Missile, Rocket manufacturers
- Program managers
- Electrical Engineers
- Space Agencies
- Materials and process engineers
- Manufacturing, tool, instrumentation engineers
- Students, Scientists related to Satellite and Space
- Satellite Engineering Departments Faculty
- Field sales and product engineers
- Principal engineers and engineering managers
- Space Craft and Satellite Engineers
- Business development Managers/directors
- Software engineers
- Quality control managers
- Government representatives and Policy makers
- Systems and application engineers
- Telecommunication Engineers
- Aircraft Manufacturers
- Electronics Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Electronics & Electrical Engineers
- Electrical and Computer Science Engineer
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Electronics and Applied Instrumentation Engineer
For More info regarding abstract submission kindly contact Program Director
Wireless Aerospace & Satellite Communications 2019
- Evolution of Wireless Communication
- Communication Satellite
- Modes of wireless communication
- Global Navigation System
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Next Gen Wireless Communication
- Future Path for Telecom Sector
- 5G and Beyond
- Space Climate
- Satellite Communication
- Satellite Subsystem
- Space Communications and Navigation
- GIS Technology
- Application of satellite
- Telecommunications Industry
- History of Aviation
- Timeline of Space Exploration
- Zone of Aeronautics with Aeroacoustics
- Future of Aerodynamics
- Space Flight Mechanics
- Aerospace Design & Industry
- Radio Astronomy
- Future Space Mission.
Tracks-1: Wireless Communication
Wireless communications, is the transfer of data or power between two or more points that are not connected by an electrode. The most common wireless technologies use radio waves. Other examples of applications of radio wireless technology include garage door openers, keyboards and headsets, wireless computer mice, GPS units, headphones, radio receivers, satellite television, cordless telephones and broadcast television.
Recommended Wireless Event | Satellite Congress | Emerging Technology on Aeronautics | Communication In Aviation Systems | Artificial Satellite | Robotics on Space Mission | Robotics & IoT | IoT | Exoplanet Conference 2019 | Space Mission 2019 | Satellite Television | Satellite Events 2019 | Wireless Telecommunication | Euro SatComm 2019 | Conference series
Tracks-2: Satellite Communications
Satellite Communications is telecommunications to use of the artificial satellites to provide the communication links between many points on Earth. Satellite Communications play a vital role in the global telecommunications system. Approximately 2,000 artificial satellites orbiting Earth relay analog and digital signals carrying voice, video, and data to and from one or many locations worldwide.
Recommended Wireless Conference | Global Meet on Wireless | Satellite Events 2019 | Wi-Fi Conference 2019 | European Aerospace Congress | Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering Conference | Space Mission | Future Astronomy | Aerospace Industry | Euro SatComm 2019 | Conference series
Aerospace is the human effort in science and engineering to fly in the atmosphere of Earth and surrounding space. Aerospace organizations research, design, manufacture, operate, or maintain aircraft and or spacecraft. Aerospace activity is very diverse, with a multitude of commercial, industrial and military applications. Aerospace is not the same as airspace, which is the physical air space directly above a location on the ground
Recommended Wireless Conference | Satellite Congress | Europe Wireless Meet | Netherlands Wireless Event | Global Meet on Wireless | Radio Wireless | Satellite Television | Satellite Events 2019 | Wireless Telecommunication | Europe Telecom Congress | Telecommunications Meetings 2019 | Euro SatComm 2019 | Conference series.
Rapid technological advancements and evolving consumer needs have led to the development of new Os (operating systems) and high performance smartphones, and is also expected to be the key factor driving wireless communication market growth. Increasing social media awareness has played a major role for increased adoption of wireless communication media, and provides several market growth opportunities.
Globally, this market was valued at $2 billion in 2012 and is forecast to grow at 13.9% CAGR from 2013 through 2019, Global commercial satellite imaging market in 2017 was dominated by the military segment, which accounted for 29.2% revenue share. The satellite communication market in the defense sector is expected to register a CAGR of over 6.90% during 2018 – 2023. It is due to quick adoption of this technology by major countries particularly in the defense sector, where high resolution satellite imagery is being implemented to develop their security programs and intelligence systems. Satellite technology is mainly used in the energy sector, geospatial technology, natural resources management, construction and development, media and entertainment, disaster response management, defense and intelligence systems. Geospatial technology, energy and natural resource management are emerging as promising applications for satellite imaging industry. These two segments together accounted for approximately 41.8% of market revenue share in 2017
- Netherlands Aerospace Centre
- The Netherlands Association of Aeronautical Engineers
- The Royal Aeronautical Society and Society of Flight Test Engineers
- IEEE Aerospace and Electronic System Society
- German Aviation Research Society
- European Satellite Navigation Industries
- Radio Society of Great Britain
- IEEE Communications Society
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Association of France
- Association of Aeronautical Engineers of Spain
- American Helicopter Society
- Danish Industrial Robot Association
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International
- Experimental Aircraft Association and Society of Flight Test Engineers
- Aerospace Industries Association
- German Aerospace Society
- Automated Imaging Association and the Robotics Society of America
- Partnership of a European Group of Aeronautics and Space Universities
- European Satellite Navigation Industries
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
- Italian Aeronautics and Astronautics Association
- Hellenic Aeronautical Engineers Society
- Dutch Association for Aeronautical Engineering
- Swiss Association of Flight Sciences
The World's Top 10 Telecommunications Companies :
- China Mobile Ltd.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Vodafone Group plc
- Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corporation
- Softbank Group Corp.
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Telefonica S.A.
- America Movil
- China Telecom
The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies In Space :
- Orbital Sciences
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Virgin Galactic
- Xcor Aerospace
- Made In Space
- Ad Astra Rocket Company
- Planetary Resources
Airbus Defence & Space
Top 25 Aerospace Companies
- Lockheed Martin
- United Technologies
- General Electric
- Northrop Grumman
- BAE Systems
- L-3 Technologies
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- General Dynamics
- Precision Castparts
- Spirit Aerosystems
- United Aircraft
Source : Artillery
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
- Journal of Telecommunications System & Management
- International Journal of Sensor Networks and Data Communications
- Journal of Aeronautics & Aerospace Engineering
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by